News U Can Use
GAE Election Nomination Notices (Sign-in req.)
Volume 18, Issue 2
Read about Upcoming events, GAE’s new Vice President and Secretary-Treasurer, our newest GAE hires, and the new NEA President; important information on preparing to vote in November; NEA Member Benefits 2020-2021 Programs and Services; Fulton County Members Addressing Reopening Concerns with Their School Board; Latest GAE legal victories and Various updated COVID-19 resources to use in both your professional and personal life in working through the realities of the pandemic.
Read KNOW NOW!
- District Three Meeting on March 9, 2021 6:30 pm
- District One Meeting on March 11, 2021 6:00 pm
- GAE State Spelling Bee Championship on March 19, 2021
- Spring begins – See resources on March 20, 2021
- GAE-Retired Pre-Retirement Seminar on March 20, 2021 9:00 am
- District Four Meeting on March 22, 2021 6:30 pm
- Passover on March 27, 2021
- Palm Sunday on March 28, 2021
- District Two Meeting on March 29, 2021 6:00 pm
- Cesar Chavez Day – Resources on March 31, 2021